Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kickball

Why does kickball end after elementary school?

I mean seriously. It was one of my all-time favorite games to play during recess. It combines two of the biggest sports in the world (baseball and soccer) and is incredibly fun. There is never a time when I say to myself, "No. I don't want to play kickball right now."

It was fun back in the day, it would be even more fun now. And now that I think about it more, it even mixes a little bit of dodgeball in as well. What other sport can say that they successfully combine rules and strategies of three separate sports? That's right. None.

There isn't anyone who can disagree with that. Everyone wants to play kickball again. And if they tell you otherwise, they're lying, because kickball rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment