Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Golf Season Begins

So the golf season for Westhill began yesterday, and I honestly couldn't be more excited. Yes, I love golf. Yes, I know, I'm a loser. I know you don't think it's a real sport, but while we're talking about it, I'd like to see you hit a tiny ball into a hole hundreds of yards away in four tries or less (here's how it got invented).

....I'm waiting...........

No? Not your idea of fun? Well tough luck cause I love it, now be quiet and let me ramble.

How does Tiger Woods, or any professional golfer for that matter, do it?
They are so good at this game it really is unbelievable. When I have a great round I shoot around an 80. If a professional shot an 80, I think he might have an actual stroke (thanks for that joke, Robin Williams).

I am so excited about golf. I can't stop talking about it. Every time I start talking about it, it's like word vomit. And it really isn't like Pringles, the fun stops after about 5 seconds in the conversation. Hey, I'm rambling again. For your sake, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment